Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Strengthen the Belief


I have continued with part one exercise of sitting perfectlystill and let the thoughts roam.  Assuggested by Mr Charles Haanel, practicing this exercise was quitedifficult.  With the bombardment ofthoughts taking me everywhere, I became restless.  They were mostly useless thoughts and someugly thoughts, and this made me restless and it was difficult to sit still.

To get rid of this restlessness, I tried to concentrate onthe point between my eyebrows know as Christ Center.  This did not help me much.  At this point, I have decided to concentrateon my breathing, just being conscious of my breathing with air entering into mynostrils going into my lungs with my chest expanding and the contracting withwarm air coming out of my nostrils.  Witha couple of minutes, this exercise could calm my mind down and the restlessnessdisappeared.

I have decided to do this exercise in the evening after myday job.  I had a hectic day, and aftercompleting the exercise for about 25 minutes, I could feel the calmness in me, ahigher level of consciousness.   Thecalmness continued all the evening to late in the night and I there is a wonderful calmness which I rarelyexperience while I am writing this post

After practicing the exercise, I have decided to read thepart 1 of The Master Key System.  Thereare two reasons for doing this.  One isto strengthen my belief and faith in the system and the other reason is to keepthe knowledge/teachings of this system in my conscious mind.  Today I have decided to concentrate on the 8thpoint of part one which says “The world without is a reflection of the worldwithin. What appears without is what has been found within. In the world withinmay be found infinite Wisdom, infinite Power, infinite Supply of all that is necessary,waiting for unfoldment, development and expression. If we recognize thesepotentialities in the world within they will take form in the world without”.

I have read this principle in different words before.  I have read this in the books on ancient Indianphilosophy, in the books by Dr Napoleon Hill, in “The Secret”.  But am I conscious of this principle all thetime? No.  If I am conscious of thisprinciple, why would I allow my mind to create so much negative thoughts? Ihave a strong desire to succeed this time, I have made a decision to have asuccessful outcome from The Master Key System, and so I have decided to be consciousof the principles taught in this system and I know this makes my journey easy.   To be conscious I have read and reread theseprinciples, think about them, accept them and keep them in my conscious mindtill they become a habit and regulate my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment